Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We Will Walk in Bitter Lands.

It’s finally here.. THE HOLS! Actually it’s been here for over a week. I just was too lazy to type anything… :p

Anyway, yesterday My mum went to PPD and talked to the head. She approved my proposal to go to Sri Aman. At First I was rejected because of the racial imbalance of Science Students in SMK Assunta. But since I and my mum were too serious and adamant on changing school, she said Okay! I am glad. I can finally escape from racist teachers.

To tell the truth, I’m not quite sure if I’ll miss Assunta so much. Some teachers there has been very , very unfair to me. If it’s not because of my race, it would be because of my size. I’M FAT, That doesn’t mean I’m not better then others. I CAN BE BETTER THAN THOSE ANOREXICS YOU CALL HUMANS . =.=”

As For my friends, Classmates and schoolmates. I don’t think They’ll miss me much. Why should they?

Reasons

1. We’ll still see each other around. (malls, library, tuition, etc)

2. I’m not very popular to begin with.

3. I don’t belong to any cliques.

moving on.

If my laziness Continues, this will be the last post, I post as an Assuntarian. The next shall be as an Amanian.   Let’s hope this isn’t the last.

Yours Sincerely,

Hayani

No comments:

Post a Comment