Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st Post. of mimes and limes =)

I don't know what to write here (seriously)..


Anyway, a teacher of mine(Mr. Amin) requested that I make a blog to post most of my poetry. So here I am. =)



I must warn you, my poetry is not very good and at times it is harsh and irrasional. Do look at my poetry as abstract. Sometimes one verse covers a whole chapter. And now do read about how I feel about my life. enjoy =)

Of Mimes & Limes

I feel so useless all the time,
Just like a failing mime,
My act and jigs aren't worth a dime,
My life if like a rotten lime.

I travel around and give shows,
My face is painted in Black and white,
My pale face, as pale as snow,
My lips so Black until it glows.

Black & white are my custom colors,
It's not just my work that it matches,
White, I can be so kind and bright,
Black, As depressed as a dyke.

I feel so useless all the time,
Just like a failing mime,
My act and jigs aren't worth a dime,
My life is like a rotten lime

I smile, because I have too,
Not because I want to,
Some people think it’s scary,
But it's just fake and empty

People everywhere be glad,
You care for each other,
You love each other,
But me, I'm just another loner...

-END-

Written by ~hayani <---That's me!

(This poem is copy-righted by www.deviantart.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment