Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mixed Feelings..



What a Tiring day I had! It was like a bomb! 1st it was school. then movies with Kak Awanis then Aunty Dina's birthday party... SO tired!

Anyways, during english, as usual teacher let me sit where ever I wanted in the AV room cause of my 'excellent' english marks. XD

Previta was sitting next to me. As usual that talented retard was drawing away. Then I suddenly spat out a rhymn..

Lies might consume my faith in you,
But it shall never consume my love for you.


Previta was like 'whoaaa, you asshole you can make a poem by just thinking of something' <--was her first line then she said ' I don't like you, you're too good'.


I thought that the two lines was nothing. Afterall, it's not even a verse. I need to add two more lines... but maybe I should let it be.. What do you think?


After school, I went home. Bathed and got ready to go out with Kak Awanis. We went to Mid valley to watch X men origins : Wolverine.

I thought the movie was somehow empty.. I guess it was suppose to be that way as Logans' memories got wiped out. lol anyway, after the movie i went back home.


Went to Bukit kiara equestrian club and celebrated Aunty Dina's Birthday at the Oriental Pearl reataurant in the Club.. She seemed to enjoy. So no complains here. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment