Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Mother.


You needn't lie to me,
Your intentions were too clear,
You wanted to see him,
Just for that; my heart you smear.

Dear Mother; can't you see?
All the pain you're giving me,
Can't you see it in my eyes,
Or do you prefer to believe my lies.

With this pen, I write,
Always hoping to see; light,
But you condemn me by not caring,
Unlike other mothers who are loving.

Dear mother; I wonder why,
Why do you believe my lies,
Aren't you a mother who can see,
All my lies right through me.

Everyday, I experience suffering,
As I go through life without understanding,
I wonder when; you'll ask, How am I,
I guess it's not going to happen; that's not a lie.

Dear mother; Who am I?
A question that makes me want to die,
This burden is too heavy to carry,
You should answer it before you're sorry.
Written by ~hayani
Copyrighted by deviantart


No comments:

Post a Comment