Thursday, October 15, 2009

ALTRUISM! IM A WEINER! Cute twin and Retard twin. XD

hi mahirah;

'hi HAHA,how are you,retard twin? :D'

I love trees. and I love food. *tummy rumbling*
IWANTFOOD!

'why don't you take a bath and clean yourself NOW?'
and we can eat after that(!)

Speak for yourself, cute twin. =.=" pfft.

WHATEVS *bimbo smile :D*

Whatever biatch. XD

'That's the worst comeback eveeeer :D'

Pfft. homo. TREEESS!

lol,you got a gay boyfriend which is justin bieber

Yeah well, You've got a punk for bitch which is Oliver sykes.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU :*

You fucked me then YOu kiss me?? *no comment*

'i love you no matter what,biiiiiiii-atch'

duuuhhh.. I'm your twin. XD (GO SAVE TREES!)

naaaaaah,

Lets go eat.

now?

Brush teeth 1st laaa ish3

FO' SHO

I love sho! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment