Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sports 2010.

Honestly saying, Sports Day this year was SHIT. It sure didn't feel like the 50th anniversary of sports day of Assunta. I can't blame the students. Teachers on the other hand. FUCK! I don't think they give a damn. Screw that. THEY DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN! Stupid Assunta teachers. They think they are superior but when it comes to money, who do they turn to?? Us. The friggin' students who they have done a lot of wrong and injustice to. Can't they just invest some time and effort for us, the students,???

Moving on,
I won:
2nd for 100m
2nd for 200m
2nd for 4x100m.
See how much of a failure I am? All fucking silvers. no golds. I lost to the same person. A runner failed us. I can officially call myself a loser now. Not that I haven't been. =.=
All in all, I guess from another perspective, I did pretty well. But You must understand that I have my own goals and I haven't been reaching them. I want to. I need to. I must. To stop myself from crying to myself to sleep every single night because I still am a failure. So, Next year, I want all GOLDS.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment