Monday, April 5, 2010

Extracted.

Love is Patient,
Love is Kind,
Love is Slowly,
Losing your Mind!
So today was... okay. Had a text from someone. Turned out that it was his sister who sent the messages. XD
The Verse above is from the movie 27 Dresses. I don't how how and I don't know why but I never tire from watching it. Hahaha!
I didn't think about falling, deceiving or anything like it much today. Hahaha. Though i was actually really pissed off at someone for being so unatheletic yet still wants to participate and be called an athelete. In the Emo world we call these "Posers".
And yes, I do have a crush. Not a good one. But at least I like someone. XD
Last, Dano if you're reading this. Pay attention to the fisrt paragraph and try to feel what i feel right now. I'm sure you know me enough to know big brother. =)
I smile because I have to,
Not because I want to,
Some people think it's scary,
But it's just fake; and empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment